Monday, August 31, 2009

A SECRET MESSAGE


Time flies by and i've used my 18 years...
Chinese have a words, "人生有几多个十年???" Farking agreed with this words.
Alright,back to the title, this post is just for me to express my feeling, since it's a secret message, non of u all will understand what the hell i'm writing...And it better be (=

Well, the brain conflict started when someone lets named it "A" ask me:
A: Who is your xxxxx???
Me: Of course, it's "X"... We... Err... Well...I dunno...
A: So...
Me: Errmm, we didnt xxxxx for quite a long time and we rarely xxxxx.

That's it...I think deep inside my mind, wth had just happened between me & X ...And, things started to change when we change to a new enviroment right??? X got all the things, getting some new xxxxx... And the distance between me & X is getting further and further... Maybe X didnt realize that, but it's really been changing all dis years...
And another xxxxx of mine lets named it Y... Y is a very special person, very secretive, i doesnt know what is him/her thinking in his/her mine, and sometimes, i'm afraid talking to him/her... Y doesnt tell me anything about him/her self unless i ask about it, but most of it end to a lie...

Hmmm... izit just me being too sensitive or things really been changing???
Sometimes some conflict will recover on its own, but some of them... Cant be repaired, remain silent...
Should i take the 1st step out to maintain it back??? Or just let it remain as it was???

SOMETHING'S WRONG HERE AND YOUR RIDICULOUS little OPINION HAS BEEN NOTED!



HOPE. TRUTH. LIES.
TRUST. FAITH. PRIDE.
LOVE. LUST. PAIN. HATE.
GUILT. LAUGH. LIVE.
M.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment